Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Uintah County Fair

On Friday afternoon my mom, MiKell and I took the kids down to the Uintah County Fair to go check everything out. The thing Brooklyn loved the most (and the only thing I took pictures of) was the "Little Red Barn." Brooklyn was once again in heaven being around all the animals!
The next morning we took Brooklyn down to the Western Park for the Baby show. That's definitely something I will never do again. It really wasn't the best experience.

I promise I'm not a sore loser, but she didn't win ANYTHING! Not even cutest hair, cutest eyelashes, cutest smile, NOTHING! I know every mom there obviously thought that her baby was the cutest thing on the planet, but really?! I left there feeling like the biggest loser ever and I felt guilty for subjecting poor little Brooklyn to it all. I guess I learned the hard way that I don't need a stranger's approval to know that my daughter is the cutest, most adorable baby ever!! :)

No comments: