Tuesday, November 8, 2011

24th of July

We had a fun 24th of July weekend. My oldest friend, BriAnn and her husband Derek and cute baby Isaac came to visit. They got to Vernal on Friday afternoon and left Sunday morning. Monica and her family were also here that weekend. On Friday we went over to my mom and dad's for a BBQ.

Brookie can NOT sit still long enough for a picture!
MiKell and Kenadee
Monica, Kaleb and Ellie
BriAnn and Isaac with me and Brooklyn.
Brooklyn loved sparklers this year!
Saturday morning BriAnn and I got up and went to the parade while Ben, Derek and Kyler went fishing.
This fish was from a totally different fishing trip, but it was also in July.
After we all got home we took a nap, had lunch and then went up to Dry Fork for a little while. We played in the stream, then played at the park at Remember the Maine.
Isaac is about 8 months old here. BriAnn is pregnant and about a week after they left our house, she had her ultrasound and found out that they were having TWIN boys!! How lucky for Isaac to have two little buddies to play with!
We had to take a picture by this sign, because it's what Ben did for his Eagle project back in 2001.
We finished the weekend off with pizza and S'mores at Ben's mom and dad's house with the whole gang. What a fun weekend with friends and family! I'm so glad that the Christensen's came to visit, and I hope they make it a yearly tradition. BriAnn and I have been friends since we were in grade school and I'm so glad that we've stayed in touch all of these years. I can't wait to meet her new little bundles of joy!

No comments: