Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby Kaleb & Visit to Moroni

Monica had her baby on June 1st, 2011. They named him Kaleb Howard Finlinson. He was 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches. That's 3 babies in a row that were 6 lbs. 8 oz. on the Monsen side: Brooklyn, Kenadee and Kaleb. I thought that was kind of funny. Monica had a rough go the first couple weeks of his life, ending up back in the hospital for a few days because of high blood pressure and some other problems. Luckily my mom was down there the whole time to help take care of the baby and Monica. It was a really hard time for Monica, not being able to be home to take care of Ellie and her brand new baby, and I'm so grateful that she is home and healthy now!

Brooklyn and I went down once she got home from the hospital and stayed for the weekend. As always, Brooklyn and Ellie had fun playing together.
He is adorable. We love him so much!
We spent one evening at the park. Brooklyn is so cheesy in pictures lately! She cracks me up!
Cute little cousins: Ellie, Brooklyn and Kaleb




2 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

Wow, that would be so hard to be in hospital while your new baby was at home. Very stressful I am sure. I love all the pics. Brooklyn is such a cheeser and I love that stage where they have those cheeser smiles. She is adorable!!! I bet she is so much fun.

Mindy said...

I put you on the 4:10 slot on the 31st for Valentines Day minis. :) If you want to shoot me an email so I have your contact information, that would be great! bmatcsmith@gmail.com