Monday, November 7, 2011

Glines 5th Ward Young Women

I love my calling as the Mia Maid Adviser in Young Women's. I have loved getting to know all the girls better and I love teaching them. They are so sweet. When I was first put into YW, Kristy Sinks was the 1st counselor, so she was the counselor over Mia Maids and the one I got to know the best. Her daughter, Natalie was also in my class and she is such a sweetheart too. Sadly, the Sinks moved to Colorado in July, so this is a picture of all of us in YW on their last Sunday. There were quite a few girls gone that day because it was the 4th of July weekend.
Back L to R: Shannon Deets (Laurel adviser), Jade Timothy, Liz Timothy (Beehive adviser), Holly Talbot (Secretary)

Middle L to R: Leisa Hardman (2nd counselor), Janine Smith (President), Kristy Sinks (1st counselor), Rachyl Hardman, Lindsey Hunt, Lauren Talbot, Alyssa Blackham, Breanne Timothy, Aubryn Talbot, Me and Brooklyn

Front L to R: Taylor Arnold, Brittany Harvery, Shaelee Blackham, Mallory Petersen, Natalie Sinks, Emilee Hardman

No comments: