Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grandma Monsen's 90th Birthday!

My sweet Grandma Monsen turned 90 years old on November 13, 2011. We had a reunion/birthday celebration back in August when most of my aunts, uncles and cousins were in Vernal, so on her actual birthday it was a little more low key. We had cake and ice cream at my parent's house and had presents for her to open.

My Grandma is truly my best friend. I love her more than words can say. We have always had a special bond. She has always been there for me, supporting me in whatever I'm doing. She loves Brooklyn and really looks forward to us coming over to her house to visit. She is such a kind-hearted woman, and I love spending time with her. We both love the Jazz, and we've spent many nights sitting in her living room on the recliners screaming at the TV. I could go on and on, she is just the best, and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Happy birthday Grandma, I love you the mostest!

No comments: