Wednesday, February 8, 2012

December Happenings

As always, the holidays came and went in a hurry. We had a lot going on with work parties, ward parties and family visiting, and we had a lot of fun!


These were our Christmas cards this year


Brooklyn helping daddy put the star on top of the tree.

I was a little worried about Brookie not leaving my tree alone this year, so I helped her decorate her own little tree. We went to the store and she picked out some little pink ornaments. Any time she tried to bother my big tree, I just told her to go play with her tree, and she would. She probably took her ornaments on and off a hundred times, but she left mine alone ;) She loved to show her tree to everyone that came to visit, and she was so proud of it.

Cute little girly, all ready to go Christmas shopping.

This is Brooklyn visiting Santa at our ward party. She wasn't quite sure about him until he gave her a big bag of Skittles.....then she liked him.

No comments: