Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

Misti and her family came out to Vernal the end of January and stayed with us for a couple days. On Saturday we took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum. Grandma Batty came with us too. Afterwards, we met the guys for lunch at Winger's. Ben has been working on finishing a spare bedroom down in our basement this winter, and Dustin helped him sheetrock the room that day. He was a huge help, and I'm so grateful to him, Dale and Ben's Dad for all they've done!!

I looked back through my pictures and found this. It's the last time we went to the Dinosaur Museum, and I thought it was worth sharing. It was in October of 2010, so Brooklyn was only 6 months old here. I remember she slept the whole time we were there. She looks so cute and little! My baby is growing up too fast!

Brookie LOVES her cousins Brandt and Cason! She's also going through this squinty eye phase. She does this in EVERY picture!

Brandt didn't like the noises in this room.

I think the digging was Brooklyn's favorite part.

No comments: