Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Go Uintah!


I just got a phone call from Kyler telling me that they won their game!! They were playing Logan today for their first round playoffs. Logan was ranked #1 in their region and we were #4. Needless to say, nobody expected Uintah to win the game. They were tied 0-0 at the end of the game, then 0-0 after double overtime. If neither team has scored after both overtimes, they result to a shoot out which Uintah won 7-6. They were so excited!! I am so proud of Kyler and the accomplishments he has made in high school. He is such a great athlete and still manages to keep his 4.0 in school. He is an amazing kid!! Now they will move on to play Hurricane on Saturday. The only problem is, we have tickets for the Jazz game on Friday night (Ben and I were taking Kyler for his birthday which is Sat.) but now he's not going to be able to go to that. We knew that would be a possibility when we got the tickets but we had to get them before they were sold out. He about died when I told him they were lower bowl too! But I'm so glad they won today, although we will miss him on Friday night. Kaden was more than willing to take his place! He really jumped on that one! Anyways, so after Friday in Salt Lake we'll be heading down to St. George for soccer! Yay!! It will be a fun weekend. I can't wait! GO JAZZ! GO UTES!!!

5 comments:

George and Karyn said...

That is so cool about Kyler's game. Good Luck to him and the team! I am so jealous that you are going to the Jazz Game, Hopefully they win!!

Nick Scott Family said...

How in the world did you get tickets to the Jazz game this Friday? We were on the phone and online for about an hour and then they said it was sold out....let me know!!!!

Nick Scott Family said...

I need Monica's mailing address since I missed her shower. Email me at kscott@btjd.com. Thanks.

Annie said...

Yay, Marcie! I'm so glad you found us! I've been thinking about going private with our blog, but then I hear from someone like you and I change my mind! It looks like things are good with you guys. I'm excited that we can keep in touch. We're also very jealous about your Jazz tickets. How did you get them??

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh yea! I'm glad to hear back from ya! I think your doing pretty good with figuring out how to do the blog stuff. I had to play around with it a lot when I first started. I'm still trying to learn though too! I hope all is well! ttys (talk to ya soon)