Monday, May 5, 2008

Jazz, soccer and Kyler's birthday

Well we had quite an eventful weekend. On Friday, we left for the Jazz game as soon as I got off work. Oh my gosh, we had a blast! If you have never been to a playoff game, I strongly suggest you go, they are so fun! We went last year when they played Golden State and had so much fun, and this year was just as good! I cannot believe how loud that place gets! The Jazz won of course so they are moving on to the second round. After the game we went and stayed the night in a hotel in Salt Lake. The next morning we had to leave Salt Lake by 6:00 am to drive down to Provo to meet MiKell and Lee. Ben dropped Kaden and I off and headed home to go to work, and we all headed down to Hurricane. Uintah won their game 2-1! It was such a good game, it was so exciting to be there and watch them. The weather was wonderful too, I got pretty sunburnt. Now they are in the top 4 and will be playing Park City this Friday. If they win that game they will be playing in the state championship game on Saturday! I am so stoked for them! It is awesome to have gotten this far! Saturday was also Kyler's birthday, so after the game to whole team and everyone in the stands sang happy birthday to him. He turned 19, I can't beleive it! After the game we drove home, it was a really really long day, but well worth it. We had a birthday party for Kyler on Sunday with all of our family. It was so much fun to be with everyone. Kaden gave me this thank you note yesterday and I thought it was so sweet, I just wanted to share it!

4 comments:

George and Karyn said...

That is so cool that Uintah won! GO UINTAH!! I might be able to go to the Jazz game this friday and really look forward to going it should be so much fun. I love the note that Kaden gave you guys it is so cute.

Nick Scott Family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the Jazz game (we were jealous) hehehehe If you never need a place to crash - we have an extra room and would love for you to stop by! Serious!!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Wow you guys did have a busy weekend! But it sounds like you had a lot of fun!: ) That little thank you note is so precious!

Annie said...

Your nephew is so cute. I love the sweatband around the neck look!