Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow, what a great weekend!

Since I work all week, nothing too exciting ever happens on the weekdays, but my weekends are usually quite eventful! I decided I am really slow about posting about my weekends once they are over though, probably because by the time Monday rolls around I am exhausted! But here is a little recap anyways.

On Friday, Kyler had a soccer game, this time it was at home, which was nice not to have to travel for once. They played Judge again and lost 2-0. Judge has a really good team, darn it!


Monica was out here this week for her spring break (she teaches first grade at Moroni elementary). After the game Monica and I went to dinner with my good friend Miika Gurr and her mom Tammy. It was a blast to see her again, I love that girl! We took this picture after dinner and the wind was blowing like crazy!



On Saturday, my nephew Kaden was baptized. It was a great day, he was so excited and was so cute about it! After his baptism we had a little birthday party for him over at MiKell and Lee's house. Then on Sunday he was confirmed. Lee did a wonderful job on the confirmation, it was such a special day!



One last thing before I go. I just wanted to give a shout out to my sister-in-law Misti. She had her birthday on Sunday, the 13th. I love her to death. She has always been so good to me. She was probably the person who helped me get through Ben's mission the easiest. She was really rooting for me to wait for him the whole way! She called me all the time and always made me feel like part of the family. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and we get along so well! Ben's mom and dad always say we are soul sisters, (mainly because we are both dumb blondes and are really gullable to all his jokes!) But I just wanted her to know how much I love her and how grateful I am to have such an amazing sister-in-law! Happy birthday Mist! I love ya! (P.S. I know this picture is like 5 years old, but its the only one I had on this computer!)

No comments: