Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!


Today is my nephew Kaden's birthday. He is 8 years old! I cannot believe it! It really seems like just yesterday he was born. I was a junior in high school and was out at a Jazz game with Ben and his family. I was so upset that I wasn't home to be there when my very first nephew was born! I couldn't get home fast enough to see the cute little guy. I love him so much, I don't know what our family would do without him. He has brought so much joy to our lives. He will be getting baptized on Saturday and I am so proud of him! I love you so much Kaden!!

2 comments:

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that Kaden is 8!!! wow time does fly! Tell him happy birthday for us! It was so good to see you when I was home. Can't wait to be closer to family again!

Nick Scott Family said...

I cannot believe that he is 8 years old!! AMAZING!! In just 3 months, Boston will be 1 and that blows me away. Hope to see you soon.