Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whirlwind weekend


Well I'm completely exhausted. Ben had to work this weekend so I decided to go out to Monica's. I headed out yesterday after work. She had her Bunco group last night so I hung out with Dewey and watched the Jazz game (which was awesome by the way). My mom and dad also came out and stayed at Monica's. We all drove out to Delta this morning to watch Kyler play soccer. They tied their game at 3-3. It's so much fun to watch them play! I came home tonight so that I can spend the day with Ben tomorrow before he has to go into work at 3:00. It was good to see Monica and Dewey, she is getting such a cute little belly! Her baby is due at the end of June and I am so excited!! It will be so much fun to have another baby around since my only other nephew on the Monsen side turns 8 next week! I can't believe he is already going to be that old, he's grown up so fast! Tomorrow I am looking forward to sleeping in, relaxing with my sweetie, and enjoying general conference!

1 comment:

Nick Scott Family said...

Those twins are sooo cute :) how lucky!! How have you guys been doing? We never get to see anyone anymore! Hope things are good. Kesha