Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Catching up.....

Ok, so I have spent the last 3 hours catching my blog up! It's now almost 1:00 in the morning and I hope I can function at work tomorrow. I've put on all the things that have gone on in the past 2 months since I blogged last. If you're interested to see what we've been up to, just scroll down, the events are in order with the oldest towards the bottom. We have been very busy, but life is great.

Just a few updates:

Ben is finally on his last semester of school. Hooray!! After this semester is over, he will just need to take a couple of tests to get his certification, and he'll be done completely. I know we're both thrilled to see the light at the end of the tunnel! It will be so nice for him to be finished!

We were able to talk to Kyler on Mother's day. It was so much fun to talk to him, and he sounds great. He's serving up in Newfoundland right now and loves it. He has been out almost 7 months!

Another exciting note: We are closing on our construction loan tomorrow, and will probably be breaking ground on our house sometime this week! Everything has run really smoothly so far, and we're crossing our fingers that things continue to do so. We are so excited! It will be so nice to finally have a place to call our own!

That's about all that's been going on with us, and I am vowing to be better at updating my blog! I don't want to have to play catch up like this again!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Glad you are back to blogging! Good luck with the house. You need to blog all about it...pictures and all, that will be fun!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

Wowza...I am impressed. My thoughts are it doesn't matter when you get it done just as long as you do!!! (gosh that sounds a little to poetic for me)Anyway, it was fun seeing what you had been doing. Come visit us soon but make sure you have a little more time to spend with us.

George and Karyn said...

I would say you have been busy. Good luck with the house, that is so great!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Congrats on the house! That is always a fun time in life. I hope it goes well! Happy late Birthday! I am glad you enjoyed your day! Go Ben for being such a good husband and decorating for you!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

oh wait, what is Ben getting certified in?