Monday, May 18, 2009

Jazz game!

We went to the Jazz playoff game 4 against the Lakers with our friends Miika and Brandon. We were all so excited to go and we had a lot of fun despite them losing the game. It was pretty sad, and I was so disgusted by all the Laker fans at the game. There were Laker fans on the whole row behind us and in front of us. They were really annoying and rude. I'm sad that the season is over already, but I'm looking forward to next year!

Before the game, Ben and I wandered down towards the bottom of the arena to watch some of the players warm up. Kyle Korver was the only one out there the entire time we were down there, so I got a million pictures of him. That's ok, he's cute! I was waiting and waiting for D-Will to come out, but he never did before we had to go back up to our seats. Ben's highlight of the night was hanging out with the Jazz dancers! I love this picture.

No comments: