Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

October 1st was our 4th anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Time really does fly when you're having fun!! I'm so happy I got to marry my best friend, he's the best husband I could ever ask for. It's been a piece of cake so far, I'm thinking I can definitely handle this for eternity! Ben had to work on our actual anniversary, but no worries, we are celebrating in style! Ben has to go to New Jersey for training all next week and I get to go with him!! We are flying out tomorrow, and will be going into NYC on Sunday. I've booked tickets to Wicked on Broadway, along with a bunch of other fun things, so I'm super excited. We are flying out of Vernal, which will be cool! What perfect timing for his training, we'll get to make a fun anniversary trip out of it, and the best part is that his half is all paid for!! Yeah!

14 comments:

Rodarte Family said...

Congrats you guys! Enjoy your trip!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

have fun on your trip and if you can sneak your camcorder into "wicked" for me. Congrats on your 4 years. We love you as our sister-in-law!!!

Kandice said...

Congrats! Have fun!

Kaysie Lee said...

How fun! Hope you have a great time.

George and Karyn said...

Congrats.. I hope you fun on your trip. I can't wait ot see the picutes.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so wonderful and really perfect timing for the trip! I hope you guys have a great time! I'm sure you will! :)

Nick Scott Family said...

Flying out of Vernal? I've never done that one - should be fun. Alexis and Mike went to Wicked and LOVED it. Have fun and Happy Anniversary!!!

Danielle Hacking said...

Happy 4 Years! Time goes by so fast! Have fun on your trip, sounds like so much fun!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats!

The Merkleys said...

yeah for you! 4 yrs is definitely a mile marker. ;)
I love your blog. It's stinkin' cute!

Wonderland Girl said...

happy anniversary!

Jada said...

Congrats! I am such a good friend. I totally forgot. Happy Anniversary (really late)!!

Kathryn said...

Marcie-
Hey! I don't remember if I've already made a comment on your blog after you did on mine, but it's great to see pictures of you and your family!
Seeing pictures of you and Monica takes me back to the days when we would have sleep overs after my brother's basketball games. :)
Hope you guys are doing well! Happy Anniversary!
-Kathryn

Annie said...

Come on Marc, when do we get to see pictures from NYC?