Friday, September 26, 2008

Golf

Today after I got off work, we decided to get our brothers Kyler and Dale and go do a little golfing. We had a lot of fun. It was a beautiful fall day and I didn't want to waste it sitting inside. We'll be able to do plenty of that in the winter (which is coming up way too fast by the way!) Golf has been a hobby that Ben picked up a couple years ago, and he is obsessed with it to say the least. He goes any time he gets the chance. I'm glad he has found something he loves so much, but holy cow! He has already gone through two punch passes this year, and was begging me to buy a third. For Christmas last year he bought me a nice set of clubs, so I like to go with him when I get the chance. It's fun for me even though I'm not that great. If only I practiced as much as him, I might be a lot better! Kyler smoked us all today though!! He had a great game!

8 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

That looks like a blast. Tys and i have really enjoyed golfing together. Glad you could enjoy some of these beautiful days we are having, before it gets frigid again! Thanks for the prayers for Tyson, I know it will all work out!

George and Karyn said...

You looks so cute in you golf shorts. I like golfing and need to take George....He has never been. When does Kyler leave for his mission?

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

fun. i like golfing too...but it's more to be outside doing something. i'm not that great. (probably hit at least 8 per hole on average. oh well) but it's fun to try anyway.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Go you for being a golfer! I bet Ben loves that his wife will go golfing with him.

Nick Scott Family said...

FUN FUN FUN! I am not looking forward to winter and snow!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

John is jealous. Cute new background. You should come visit us soon

Slaugh Family said...

How fun does that look? I'm totally jealous, I love golfing, but of course never get to go you know 3 braty kids and a husband that always works, and if I didn't tell you I love the new page. I'll be coming over to bring you the good smelly things.

Megan and Mike Glines said...

That looks like so much fun. I don't think that I could play golf. You would probably never hear someone swear more. Did I say swear, I meant sweat. Yeah that's it, I don't swear. Congrats on the new baby, I hope my mom got to help.