Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ellie's Blessing

Ellie was blessed on Sunday the 14th. She looked adorable and Dwain did a great job on the blessing! I have kind of a funny story though. Ever since we were young, people have always thought that Monica and I were twins. We're only a year apart in age, so I guess I can see how people might get confused. It's funny because I play the organ in my ward and every time she's out visiting she says she has people come up to her and tell her "good job on the organ today." She gets to where she just tells them "thank you" and doesn't try to correct them. I think its funny. On Sunday I had two different people from her ward come up to me at church and tell me "congratulations on that cute baby of yours." I don't think we look that much alike. I mean, you can tell we're sisters, but to not know which one they're talking to? Crazy!

9 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Ellie is so cute (I need to see her). You two do look a lot alike but not so much alike that you wouldn't know which one you were talking to (that's funny)

George and Karyn said...

Ellie is so cute. That is a beautiful blessing dress. I can kinda see where people get confused, I wonder how confused they would get if you were standing by each other.

Kaysie Lee said...

Marcie, Ellie is such a beautiful baby, and her blessing dress is darling! I know my mother had a great time, and she said that the meal was excellent. Oh, I love your skirt!
Kaysie

Kandice said...

You are so lucky to have a sister to look like!!! lol, that is funny though that people get that mixed up!

Rodarte Family said...

Such a cute baby!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

That's funny. It reminds me of comments people would say about my sister and I but we are 10 years apart!!! You and your sis do look a lot alike though!:)
I'm bummed I didn't see you guys at Conference. Where were you sitting? Ya we booked it out of there pretty fast. Darn it I should have known you guys would have been there.
Oh ya also I remember you saying you work for a Chiropracter there in Vernal that's cool! Dr. Smuin did you say?? Do you know what school he went to? I'm just curious. How do you like working for him?

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Good thing you guys take it so well! That is funny!

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

well you do look quite a bit like eachother...but i can tell you guys apart, don't worry. tell monica to hurry with her blog! gosh ! :)

Slaugh Family said...

Cute, she is just adorable and well you already know what else I think, missed you at church.