Monday, April 19, 2010

2 weeks and counting.....

I don't know why I put off updating my blog for so long. I always do this, then when I finally get on, I have to do a million posts to catch up. I realized it was bad when I looked at my blog and my last post said "10 more weeks" Well we are now down to 2 more weeks! Crazy huh? I will be 38 weeks on Wednesday!! We are so excited! If you haven't already heard, we've chosen to name our baby girl Brooklyn Mae. We can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like! Stay tuned, sweet baby girl coming soon..... :)
Here's just a few pics of Ben putting the stroller and car seat together and installing it in the car. Then scroll down further if you want to catch up on what else we've been up to.

4 comments:

George and Karyn said...

I can't wait to meet Brooklyn. I love her nursey. Let me know if you need anything.

Chelsie Jensen said...

OHHH it is getting so close! Her room is WAY cute. I can't wait until she gets here :)

Kandice said...

Wow that went by so fast! For me at least ;) I hope that she comes soon and that your delivery goes quick and as pain free as possible!

Jada said...

I just have to laugh at the TV! It reminds me of everytime Rafe puts something together. The simpsons are always on. I really need to call you. I'm glad that Brooklyn is here and I need to come see her when I get over my cold. Let me know if you need help with anything.