Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

I can't believe these are the only pictures we took of Easter. Probably because we didn't do anything. I had Thursday, Friday and Monday off work that weekend, so I took advantage of sleeping in, cleaning the house, and getting a lot of things ready for the baby to come. It really was a nice, long, relaxing weekend. We really enjoyed watching conference! I love hearing our Prophet speak. Ben gave me (and Brooklyn :) this cute little, I mean HUGE chocolate bunny!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Lol that bunny is huge! We saw them at Walmart and took a picture of it next to Wake. It was bigger than him. We can't wait for Brooklyn to get here. Her and Wake can be kissin cousins.

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

hahahaha i saw this bunny at walmart for $20 and thought who in the world would ever spend $20 on a chocolate bunny...guess that would be my brother:) i laughed so hard when i saw this picture. Too FUNNY Anyway, you look like I did when I was 6 months prego. you are sooo little. Her room turned out sooo cute. I must say I am a little jealous in a way but in a way so glad I am done with that stage:) You are going to love it. I plan on coming out fairly soon after she decides to come and will "shower" her with gifts then. Take care Ben and Marcie and good luck!!!