Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our New Home

We moved into our house on new year's weekend, and stayed there for the first time on January 9th. We have slowly been trying to get settled and make it our home, and we've enjoyed every minute of it. There's still a lot of decorating to do, but here are a few pictures.

Our bedroom


Master bathroom

Spare bathroom
Spare bedroom

Office

Hallway and stairs


Front door and entryway

Living room


Kitchen
Laundry room
Garage
I didn't include any pictures of the baby's room, because I want to wait until it's all done and put together, then post the finished product :)

7 comments:

lovebeingamom said...

Oh Marcie, I LOVE it!! Just looking at the pictures makes me feel at home!

It is so cute and cozy and I LOVE all the furniture!

I can't wait to come visit! It is beautiful!

And how nice is that to not have to scrape snow off your car...

Can't wait for pictures of the baby's room.

Thanks for the pix, Love ya!

Chelsie Jensen said...

It is PERFECT!! So cute! I'm glad you are all moved it. I can't wait till that cute little baby is here to make it more complete :) I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks.

Rodarte Family said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Alison said...

BEAUTIFUL Marcie!!

Jada said...

Absolutely LOVE it!! I also love the candles in the master bath!!! :> Can't wait for bunco next week so I can see it in person. Let me know if you need any help.

Nick Scott Family said...

I love your house!!! It is super cute! I can't wait to come and see you guys next time we're in town - I drive by your place each time when I go to my mom and dads!

Anonymous said...

wow now i can really rob your house now that i know where everything is, good call on public pictures!