Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More to come....

Ok, I have been horrible about keeping up with my blog, but with good reason. We finally moved into our house on January 9th! We've been so busy getting moved in and settled, not to mention working on top of it all and I've just had absolutely no spare time! We've officially been here for a month. It's been wonderful, we've loved it so far! It feels so rewarding to finally have a home of our own, that's ours! It was so worth the wait.

I love our new ward. I've already got a calling. They asked me to be the pianist in Relief Society. It will feel like a cake job I'm sure after playing the organ for so long in my old ward. I'm excited to get to know new people and make some new friends.

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today, and things are going really well. I've been feeling really good most days. I can't believe it's coming so fast. The time is literally flying! We've had so much fun buying her car seat, stroller, crib, bedding and things for her room. I'm so glad she has a room of her own in our new house, and doesn't have to share a room with the computer and treadmill like she would have had to in our little apartment! :)

Anyways, that's our crazy busy life in a nutshell. I'll post pictures soon!! Love you all!

6 comments:

George and Karyn said...

It does sound like you have been busy. I love the picture of your mom and Kaden and all the peanut m&m stuff she got.

Special Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Christine~ said...

I am so happy for you!
what an exciting time for you....a new house and soon your new daughter will be coming! Congratulations!

Sandra RodrĂ­guez Burgos said...

Congratulations for the new house!

Nick Scott Family said...

We can't wait to meet this little girl!!! 28 weeks - it's coming soooo fast!! Enjoy your sleep now :)

Candace&;BLOGS said...

Congrats on the new house, looks great. From the sounds of your blogs, your doing good in life! Hope everything goes good with your new baby girl (: