Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th! Ben worked from 6-6 that day so I went to the parade with my mom, then went up the mountain to eat at Red Canyon Lodge with my mom and dad. When Ben got off work, we went and grabbed a pizza and headed down to the park for the fireworks. Dale's family, Amanda's family, Craig and Rhonda and Alan and Connie were all there. It was so much fun to hang out with everybody. Ben and I had a blast doing fireworks with the kids. They kept us entertained all night! Maycie, me and Jett

Cute Maycie

The whole gang

4 comments:

Jada said...

Hey It's great to see you update. I just did the same thing. Thanks again for going to the play with me I had a lot of fun. We need to get together with the boys and have some guitar time again. See Ya.

Danielle Hacking said...

Looks fun! We watched fireworks from the hospital parking lot, still fun, but nothing like sitting at the park with them right above your head! Hope you are well and enjoying your summer!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I hope all is going well with the house! I can't wait to see final pictures. Ok, so I need to tell you what a small world this is. I am back to work and one of my patients yesterday was Charis Seely. (Did I spell the last name right?) Well, I asked her if she was related to anyone in Vernal. She said you! I was expecting a Seely (that's why I asked). Then I had to tell her that was really funny because of me and Ben. lol!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

A big thanks for entertaining the kids. You guys are the best. you need to come visit us sometime. how's the house?