Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

I know, three posts in one day, you're going to think I'm sick or something. Anyways....

On Friday I was at work and I called Ben and asked him what he wanted to do for the weekend. He said he wanted to get out of town (with his work and homework and everything he's been feeling really cooped up lately). So spur of the moment we decided to head out to Salt Lake. We got a room downtown, went to dinner, then just relaxed. The next day we went shopping at The Gateway and just hung out for awhile and then headed home. It was such a fun, relaxing day, I'm so glad we went. I love spontaneous trips like this when we don't have a plan or a care in the world! I love my hubby, he's the best.

3 comments:

Rodarte Family said...

What's up?! You guys spend an entire weekend in SLC and we don't even get to see you?! Just kidding . . . sort of : ) Tim and I were just talking about how much we miss hanging out with you guys.
It's so nice to get away. Glad you two had a good time!

George and Karyn said...

Those are the best kind of trips. You guys are so cute.

Nick Scott Family said...

And you didn't even call....