Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day

I'm late posting this but I still wanted to. The weekend of Valentine's Ben had to work so I asked Kaden if he wanted to have a sleepover with me. We had a lot of fun. On Friday night we went to the Uintah basketball game. He loves going and a lot of kids that Kyler was friends with are still playing so it's been fun to go watch some of their games this year. After the game we came home and baked some Valentine cookies and played some games on the computer. Ben got home around 11:00 and he and Kaden stayed up till 3:00 in the morning playing Monopoly. I went to bed about midnight. I like my sleep a lot more than I like Monopoly! We got up on Valentines morning and made some pink colored heart shaped pancakes and just hung out with Ben before he had to go into work. Thanks Kaden for being my cute little Valentine!

No comments: