Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Disneyland!

Okay, so I've seriously been slacking on my blog lately. December was so busy, and all this month I've been waiting for things to slow down and they just haven't! For Christmas we went to Disneyland! We left on the 22nd and came home on the 28th. It was so much fun! It was just Ben and I, and his parents. It was really fun spending time with them. We spent the 22nd through the 25th going back and forth between California Adventure and Disneyland. I loved the huge Christmas trees in both parks! The parks were so pretty decorated for Christmas! There were amazing fireworks above the castle every night. It was so much fun, I love going at Christmas time! The lines are shorter and the Christmas spirit is amazing! We also ate at fabulous resturants every night. The first night, we ate at the Blue Bayou, which is inside the Pirates of the Carribbean ride. It was an awesome atmosphere. I didn't take any pictures in that resturant, but these are some in a yummy italian one we ate at on Christmas Eve.On Christmas morning we went to "Goofy's breakfast" in the Disneyland Hotel. A bunch of the characters come around and and visit you while you're eating, and sign autographs for the little kids. It was really fun. We also got to call and talk to Kyler for a minute that morning. He is doing great and loving his mission. I was so glad I was able to talk to him since we weren't home!
The day after Christmas we went to Knottsberry Farm. It was awesome! I had never been there before and I'm so glad we went. They have some really fun, crazy rides!
The our last day we spent at Disneyland and California Adventure, taking it easy and just making sure to hit all our favorites again. It was such a fun vacation!

8 comments:

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

we are still so jealous of your trip, we are couting the days until the twins are old enough for us to go. We're excited to see you this weekend.

Danielle Hacking said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I've never been down there during Christmas, it looks like you guys had such a great time!

Nick Scott Family said...

Looks like so much fun!!! We missed you (we were in Vernal) while you were there. Let us know when you're coming out for a Jazz game.

Lisa said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait till our kids are older so that we can take a trip there.

lovebeingamom said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip!! I am seriously going to need a copy of the picture of mom and dad. I dont' know that I have ever seen a picture where she actually looks happy to be in a picture!

Love ya

Annie said...

What a fun trip! Disneyland is extra amazing at Christmas time.

Love the Blue Bayou!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Sounds like a fun place to go for Christmas. I love the tree.

Kandice said...

Awww, that looks so fun. I can't wait until we go this month! What a happy place to be during Christmas!!!