Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weston and Emily

Our very good friend Weston was married on Thursday to Emily Hedin. She's from Centerville and is so cute! We just love her! They were married on Thursday the 18th in the Bountiful temple. I took the day off, and we got up early that morning to start heading out, but had to turn around in Roosevelt and come home, because the roads were so bad from the snow. We could have made it if we had more time, but all the cars were crawling along, so we knew we wouldn't make it in time for the wedding. I was so sad we didn't make it, we really wanted to be there. Luckily they had a reception the next night in Vernal, so we were able to go to that. I'm so happy for them, they're so cute together! Weston told us it will be a lot more fun for us to hang out with him now because we can hang out as married couples, and he won't be our 3rd wheel anymore. He's too funny! Congrats guys, we love you!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Yay for Weston! What a cute couple they make.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Wow he has changed. I can't tell if I know the girl or not.

Rodarte Family said...

This is random and has nothing to do with this post, but do you guys have the same home phone number? I've been trying to call and have left a couple a messages, but sometimes when I call I get a disconnected tone. Let me know . . .I've been trying to reach you since my birthday!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Hey check out my blog, I tagged you.