Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guitar Hero, sleepovers and Christmas lights

Misti and Dustin came out to Vernal this week to go hunting. Ben and I got to watch Cason overnight last night since they were getting up so early to go, and since Ben didn't have to work today. We had so much fun with him! He' s the cutest little guy ever! He is the most polite kid I've ever met. I asked him if he was ready to go to bed and he said "No thank you, may I watch Handy Manny please?" I don't know how Misti ever says no to him! He had fun playing Guitar Hero with Ben, and this morning they put up the Christmas lights outside. Cason loves anything that plugs in or lights up or has buttons, so he was having a blast. He is so cute!On a side note: Kyler left the MTC on Tuesday to head to Canada. He got to call home from the airport in Atlanta. He is starting out in a city called Bedford which he says is pretty close to Halifax and Dartmouth. He sounded great, and said he is having a great time and is really excited to get there and start serving. It was fun to hear from him. Oh, and I'm going to see Twilight tonight! I'm way excited!!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Isn't being an aunt so fun!! Looks like you are doing a great job. I saw you guys last night at the movie. It was wild...I loved the movie though, didn't you ?? Have a great day!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

how did you like the movie. we are ging tomorrow!!! cute pics f Casen, he is such a good kid!!!

Josh, MarKell, and Hallie Hadlock said...

Hey Marcie, I am glad that you left me a message so I can see your blog. I do miss bungo, if you ever need a sub just give a call please!! I hope you are doing well. That is so cool you guys went to NY, I want to go someday. Well talk to you laster!!