Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend.....

For Thanksgiving we went to my aunt and uncle Donald and Sherry's house. They were so sweet to invite us since both of our parents had gone out of town, and we had to stay in Vernal because Ben had to work that night. I didn't have my camera dang it, but we had a lot of fun. Ben and I spent the day there with Grandma Monsen, Donald, Sherry and her son Kenny and his wife Laura. Sherry cooked a great dinner, then we hung out and played games and watched football until Ben had to go into work. He worked the graveyard shift all weekend so I went out to Monica's to hang out. I met her in Provo on Friday morning t0 do our Christmas shopping. We shopped all day and got l0ts done. I'm finished with my shopping besides a few things here and there. On Saturday we just hung out at her house all day, then went back up to Provo that night to go to my good friend BriAnn's wedding reception. She lived in Vernal until about 4th grade and we have stayed good friends all these years. I love her so much and am so happy for her. She looks so happy and the guy she married seems super nice!
Little Ellie Bellie is getting so big! She looked adorable at the reception. I can't get enough of her, she is such a happy, fun baby! I love her so much! I'm glad I got to spend time with them this weekend!

3 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Ellie is so dang cute! Nick had fun playing football with Ben - glad he went to play!!

George and Karyn said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting.. That time thing again.

Yeah I really likrd yje Twilight movie, I thought they did a really good job with keeping it asd close as they could to the book. I can't to see how the second movie turns and if they can keep as well to the book.

Did you see the movie? Or read the books?

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

We really missed you but atleast you still got to do shopping. that's the most important thing right?????