Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Wonderful Dads

I know this is kind of late, but since it was Father's day this past week, I just wanted to post a little bit about our dads. Ben and I are lucky enough to have two of the most amazing men in our lives. They are both so strong in the gospel and always strive to be better. They are both the most loving, giving people, and care so much more about others than themselves. They love their children unconditionally and would do anything for them. My dad and I have always been such good friends, and I have always felt so close to him. I've also always felt such a strong bond with Ben's dad, he has always been so good to me. They both have supported us in everything we have decided to do, whether it be individually or as a couple. They are both the hardest workers I have ever seen and are such a positive example to me. I could go on and on, as there are so many good qualities about both of them. I love these two more than words can even say, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful fathers in my life!

1 comment:

George and Karyn said...

Your dad is great. I think that he raised some great kids. I don't Ben's parents but they did a great job with him as well.