Monday, June 9, 2008

Ben and his fish!


Ben had so much fun on his trip up to Oregon! He is already back at work though, so here's a little preview of what he got to catch. This will have to do until he has the time to sit down with me and help me post about it all. He works 7 days on, then 7 off, and the weeks he works are crazy, I never get to see him. He works nights and I work days, so the only time we see each other is on my lunch break for an hour. He loves his job though, and I'm very happy about that! He just got put in as the cub master in our ward, and is so excited about it. On top of everything else, he is also still going to school. I'm so proud of him, he works so hard in everything he does. Anyway, stay tuned for more fish pictures...I'm sure you'll see way more than you really want to. :)

5 comments:

George and Karyn said...

That is the biggest fish I have seen. Are you going to eat it?

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Seriously, that is huge! I will be interested to see how it tastes! Ok, not really. I do not like Sea Food.

Rodarte Family said...

WHOA, That is a seriously big fish! We're excited to see more pictures!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! That fish is huge that's insane!!! WOW!!! I bet he had a blast!! That's a bummer you guys have such conflicting schedules!! Where are you both working? Are you guys living in Vernal? What is Ben going to school to be?
Rob is in school right now and i can't wait until he's finished so we can move back to Utah. We are living in Missouri and have been here for almost a year. So he still has another year and half until he's finished. I've been so homesick so Patience and I are planning on coming back to Utah for this summer so I'm excited but I'm going to miss Rob.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

that's a crazy looking fish. are you going to eat it? I feel bad for your work schedules. it'll get better! tell monica to make a blog...especially by the time she has Ellie so we can see pics and stuff!