Thursday, June 30, 2011

December Happenings

We had a lot of fun at our ward party. It was the second time she had seen Santa, once before at Santa's Workshop at the Middle School. She wasn't afraid of him at all, she just stared at him and then smiled. We'll see how she does next year ;)
I went with my mom and Kyler to their stake's Christmas program and afterwards, we came back to my house. Kyler introduced Brooklyn to Oreos, and she absolutely LOVED them. She's been addicted ever since. I love these pictures!
One day after church she was playing in my closet, and was so fascinated by my mirror. It was so funny to watch her. She would pound on the mirror and jabber to herself and she would kiss herself. I'm sure she thought her reflection was just another baby playing with her!
It was a struggle all month to keep her out of the presents. She just wanted to tear into them. There was one big present that she messed with all the time. While Ben was watching her one night, she tore into it when he wasn't looking and he said it was so funny, and he couldn't resist just letting her go at it. She was so excited to finally be able to tear the wrapping paper off!

No comments: