Tuesday, May 10, 2011

September 2010

In September my aunt Adele invited my mom and I along with my sisters, aunts and cousins, down to Blanding for a girls weekend. We spent the weekend at her home scrapbooking, quilting, eating talking, staying up late and just enjoying each others company. It was so much fun, and I hope it will be a tradition that we keep on doing every year. Since my grandma passed away, we might not make it down to Blanding very often, unless we have things like this to get us together, so I really appreciated Adele's efforts in putting this together.

My grandma's headstone was finished so my mom, Brookie and I stopped by to see it. It's beautiful and really reflects her and grandpas lives together.
Always such a happy girl
All the girls at dinner on our last night there.

1 comment:

~Christine~ said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!