Saturday, August 15, 2009

McDaniel Family Reunion

We had our McDaniel family reunion over the 24th of July weekend. We went camping near Blanding and had a blast. There was a pond nearby, and we spent most our time over there fishing. It was so much fun! It's always fun to see all of the family and catch up, I usually only see them once a year at the reunion.
Grandma let us ask her any question we wanted and told lots of fun stories about when she was growing up and how she met my grandpa. She also told us stories of when they were dating. I learned a lot of things I never knew about her!
Ben and I went and found a couple of geocaches near our campsite.

Dad was thrilled that I made him pose with his fish.



1 comment:

George and Karyn said...

It looks like you had alot of fun at the reunion. I love the picture you made your dad pose with the fish!